A bit about myself

Hello everyone! My name is Valeria Mancini. I've been studying at UTN for three years. I am working as a private teacher, but I am  looking for a job in a private institute in the afternoon.The purpose of this website is to share with you what I know about technology and some ideas we can apply to our teacher's lessons using technological applications.This subject is called ICT in ELT which means Information and Communications Technology in English for Language Teaching. Our tutor of this subject is Paula Ledesma. We are going to learn about different online and off-line technological tools we can apply to teach in our classroom with our students and how to overcome technophobia in many different ways. Using technology in the classroom will motivate our students as they are digital natives. This means they feel very comfortable by using technology because they have grown up using it.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario